Logitech Conference Cam Connect – USB Description
- Uniquely portable and versatile all-in-one video collaboration for small groups: HD 1080p video and 360-degree sound meet portability and affordability with the all-in-one Logitech ConferenceCam Connect. Optimized for small workgroups of 1-6, this videoconference solution offers multi-device connectivity and sets up in a snap.
- Anytime, anywhere videoconferencing: Now enterprise-quality video, a USB and Bluetooth speakerphone, and wireless screen-mirror projection* are available in virtually any workspace with ConferenceCam Connect.
- Simplicity meets flexibility: For ultimate flexibility in the Anywhere Workplace, ConferenceCam Connect runs on rechargeable battery or AC power, provides multi-device connectivity and features certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, and Skype to ensure broad-based UC compatibility.
- *Devices may refer to “screen mirror” in different words, such as “Cast Screen or Project My Screen” Please verify screen-mirror compatibility with mobile device manufacturer.
- Portable all-in-one design: Sleek, easy to carry, and simple to set up and use, ConferenceCam Connect takes anytime, anywhere work-team video collaboration to a new level.
- Perfect for workgroups of up to six people: A generous 90-degree field of view, 360-degree sound and 12 ft. speakerphone range are optimized specifically for small group conferences—so everyone can be clearly heard and seen.
- Enterprise-quality videoconferencing: Interact with everyone at the table with top-of-the-line video features—full HD 1080p video quality, remote-controlled pan/tilt/4X digital zoom, autofocus, premium Zeiss glass lens, and H.264 video compression that frees up laptop bandwidth and delivers smoother video streaming by putting video processing within the camera.
- Integrated business-grade speakerphone: Omnidirectional full duplex mics, acoustic noise cancellation and true wideband audio make conversations so clear, it sounds like both sides of the conversation are happening in the same room.
- Easy connectivity, compatibility and control: Launching an enterprise-quality videoconference has never been easier thanks to plug-and-play USB connectivity to PC, Mac and thin clients, a dockable remote with easy camera and call controls, and compatibility with most UC platforms. Plus you can instantly pair wireless Bluetooth or NFC-enabled mobile devices to the speakerphone for high-quality group voice conferencing.
- Simple wireless screen mirroring: Easily connect mobile devices* wirelessly to ConferenceCam to project screen mirror presentations, spreadsheets, videos or Internet content to a TV screen.
- * Compatible with Android and Windows 8.1 versions – see specifications for requirements.
What’s in the box
– ConferenceCam Connect device
– Power adapter with plug
– Regional plugs
– USB cable
Windows 7 or 8.1
Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
Google Chromebook Version 29.0.1547.70, Platform 4319.79.0 with:
– 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
– 2 GB RAM or more
– Hard drive space for recorded videos
– USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready)
– Android 4.3 or higher
– Windows 8.1 or higher*
*As phones or tablets may vary, please check your mobile device specs or contact manufacturer
Certifications and Application Compatibility: Optimized for Microsoft Lync 2013, Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible**, and Skype certified ensures an integrated experience with most business-grade UC platforms.